Northumberland County Council has issued a consultation with regard to reducing the level of council tax support for working age claimants in Northumberland. The consultation is featured on the Council’s website and runs from 24 September to 2 November. The link to the consultation is as follows: https://form.northumberland.gov.uk/form/auto/ctax_consultation
Our town centre office is located at 76 Front Street. The office will be open to the public between 11:00 am and noon Monday to Friday.
- Love Northumberland Awards
- Vacancy – Assistant Clerk and Projects Officer
- Up to £3m regeneration fund available for Newbiggin by the Sea
- New SkillsUNeed sessions starting in July to help people gain skills for work
- Service of Rededication on the Centenary of Newbiggin by the Sea Colliery War Memorial