Northumberland County Council has issued a consultation with regard to reducing the level of council tax support for working age claimants in Northumberland. The consultation is featured on the Council’s website and runs from 24 September to 2 November. The link to the consultation is as follows: https://form.northumberland.gov.uk/form/auto/ctax_consultation
Our town centre office is located at 76 Front Street. The office will be open to the public between 11:00 am and noon Monday to Friday.
- NEW DATES – Temp Traffic Regulations Order 114607678
- Consultation – Public Spaces Protection Order for the Control of Dogs
- Autumn Holiday Leisure Programme
- The links between Ashington, Newbiggin by the Sea and the Remscheid area of Germany go back to the early 1950’s
- Public’s view sought on rail line plans