Northumberland County Council has issued a consultation with regard to reducing the level of council tax support for working age claimants in Northumberland. The consultation is featured on the Council’s website and runs from 24 September to 2 November. The link to the consultation is as follows: https://form.northumberland.gov.uk/form/auto/ctax_consultation
Our town centre office is located at 76 Front Street. The office will be open to the public between 11:00 am and noon Monday to Friday.
- Public’s view sought on rail line plans
- New Temporary mobile Post Office service to be introduced
- Proposed reforms to permitted development rights to support the deployment of 5G and extend mobile coverage
- Temporary Traffic Regulation Order as follows: 114607678 B1334 North Seaton Road, Newbiggin
- Amendment to Temporary Traffic Regulation Order: 113935723 U6520 Woodlea / Manor Dr /Pembroke Ct